All camp prices include:
- State licensed facility that provides a safe, fun and stimulating environment
- Secured code access for checking in and checking out
- Access to the Princeton Club gym and rooftop soccer field
- Energetic and outgoing degreed teachers with low student to teacher ratio’s
- Weekly field trips and rooftop waterplay
- Special themed enrichment classes tied to a weekly theme
- Our curriculum will include continued preparation for Kindergarten and character development
Time & Dates
Monday June 12th and ends Thursday, August 31st from 6 am to 6 pm.
All Inclusive 2017 Pricing includes camp tuition, all field trips, breakfast, lunch and snacks, themed enrichment projects, camp t-shirt and spf 45 sunscreen.
Tuition Express (automatic tuition withdrawal) provides the convenience of automatic tuition payments. Cash / Check / Money Order – 8% tuition up charge added. Payments will be due every Friday for the following week. Four weeks notice must be given for cancellations or reduction in schedule. If your child does not attend on a reserved day, you will still be responsible for tuition. 2017 Pricing Below.
5 Days a week ……………………. $291
4 Days a week ……………………. $276
3 Days a week ……………………. $216
2 Days a week (min.)…………….$163
10% for multi-child discount plus a 10% 529 College Savings Match
$10.00 per week (non-refundable)
$25 per return
Late Pick Up Fee
$5 for 1-5 minutes after 6:00 pm, then $1 per minute there after
Late Payment Fee
$10 for late tuition (tuition is due the Thursday before the week of care)
Before April 30th cancellations or reductions in your schedule can be made without penalty. After April 30th until August 31st cancellations or reductions in schedule will result in a charge of 50% of tuition due, with a written four-week notice. If a written four-week notice is not provided then 100% of tuition will be due.